The Executive Assistant-HP is primarily responsible for providing executive support and administrative services to the High-Performance Managers and Manager, Performance Support to facilitate the delivery of business operations and to support the achievement of organisational objectives.
The NSW Institute of Sport [NSWIS] is an elite sporting organisation that supports Australian athletes to become world’s best. We are a nationally focused high-performance centre reaching all regions of NSW with an Olympic and Paralympic training facility based at Sydney Olympic Park. Our experts work in collaboration with partners within the national sporting system to create and deliver high performance services and environments to prepare athletes and coaches for international competition.
NSWIS prioritises the development of our people and we support flexible working arrangements to achieve a work/life balance. It is important that our people feel respected, engaged, and contribute to the organisation’s success and we take pride in seeing our people perform at their best.
You will have:
- Providing administrative support, diary and resource management at an Executive level.
- Dealing with sensitive matters while maintaining confidentiality and meeting strict and established protocols.
- Drafting and preparing high level communications.
- Managing expectations, negotiating outcomes and timeframes to resolve issues.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office and Adobe
- NSW driver’s licence
- Working with Children Check
- First Aid and Resuscitation Certificate (can be undertaken prior to commencement of employment)
Applying for the role
To apply for this role please submit:
- A cover letter outlining how you meet the requirements and focus capabilities for the role (maximum 1 page)
- An up to date CV outlining experience, qualifications and achievements (please include at least three referees)
- A response to the pre-screening question below (maximum one page)
Pre-screening question (Please limit your response to one page)
- What have you done to make a management team or leadership group more efficient or organized? Please provide an example.
This is a full-time position, offering a salary of $58,933 – $63,354pa. The contract period is until 31 December 2020 in line with the Olympic cycle. An extension of contract may be possible through the next four-year cycle based on funds being available and performance.
This is an identified position requiring a Working with Children Check.
If you would like to enquire about the role contact Thomas Patrick, Senior High Performance Manager at Tom.Patrick@nswis.com.au
To apply send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight Sunday, 19 May 2019. Only those applications which address the selection criteria and focus capabilities will be considered by the Selection Panel.