The Medical Systems Support role (maternity cover) is responsible for driving clinical systems and processes which improve efficiency and impact of the medical team including data collection and reporting, managing athlete booking systems, driving a proactive clinical service model and being the key point of contact for athletes engaging with the medical service team.
The role is a key position in the delivery of a world class clinical care model that improves athlete health and subsequently performance. This is a full-time position with a salary range of $66,301 – $70,721pa. for up to 12 months. This is an identified position requiring a Working with Children Check.
You will have:
- Experience in multi-tasking and project management within clinical or information management/administration
- Proven ability to translate data into meaningful information and effectively disseminate/communicate to relevant stakeholders for improved performance
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and report concise and relevant information
- Demonstrated experience managing relationships across a wide range of internal and external stakeholders for mutual benefit
- Proven ability to respond to requests for information in a timely, accurate and professional way
- Demonstrated ability and commitment to work in a multi-disciplinary team environment
- Undergraduate degree in Health Science, Exercise and Sport Science, Sport Development, Data Analytics or related field
- Level 2 Anti-Doping Certificate (ASADA) including Medical Practitioners module
- Keep Australian Sport Honest certificate
- First Aid and Resuscitation certificate
- Working with Children Check
Applying for the role
To apply for this role please submit:
- A cover letter outlining how you meet the essential role requirements and focus capabilities outlined in the job description. (maximum 1 page)
- An up to date CV outlining experience, qualifications and achievements (please include at least two referees)
If you would like to enquire about the role contact; Kate Mahony, Head of Performance Health.
To apply submit your application by midnight 7 October 2019. Only those applications which address the selection criteria and focus capabilities will be considered by the Selection Panel.