Home / NSWIS Events
Each year the NSWIS Awards dinner provides a unique opportunity to celebrate the achievements of athletes, coaches and sport programs from the NSW Institute of Sport and to acknowledge the collective contribution of our valuable corporate sponsors and partners.
Following a year of Winter Olympic, Paralympic and Commonwealth Games success there was much to celebrate in 2018 across a host of award categories.
NSWIS Awards 2018 – Winners
- Office of Sport Female Athlete of the Year: Jessica Fox
- M.J. Bale Male Athlete of the Year: Matthew Graham & Jarryd Hughes
- 7News Spirit of Sport Award: Christian Geiger
- Mizuno Junior Athlete of the Year: Thomas Cornish
- Southern Design Coach of the Year: Myriam Fox
- Sydney Olympic Park Authority Program of the Year: Winter Sports
- Ian Thorpe OAM Outstanding Achievement Award: Lauren Parker
- Sydney University Academic Excellence: Anthony Hrysanthos
- ClubsNSW Personal Excellence: Melissa Perrine