NSWIS Awards Dinner
Registrations are currently closed for the NSW Institute of Sport Awards Dinner 2018.
In November each year the NSWIS Awards Dinner provides a unique opportunity to celebrate the achievements of NSWIS athletes, coaches and sport programs and to acknowledge the collective contribution of our valuable corporate sponsors and partners.
In 2017 we celebrated the success of our athletes and winners were announced across eight award categories:
- University of Sydney Academic Excellence: Hannah Buckling (Water Polo)
- ClubsNSW Personal Excellence Award: Kaarle McCulloch (Cycling)
- Ian Thorpe OAM Outstanding Achievement presented by Ryde Toyota: Lachlan Hollis (Water Polo)
- Mizuno Junior Athlete of the Year: Tess Coady (Winter Sports)
- Sydney Olympic Park Authority Program of the Year: Rowing
- Southern Design Coach of the Year: Steve Desovich/Jerry Grossi (Winter Sports)
- Office of Sport Female Athlete of the Year: Britt Cox (Winter Sports)
- Arrowfield Stud Male Athlete of the Year: Jack Hargreaves, Josh Hicks, Spencer Turrin (Rowing)