Young swimmers looking to enhance their swimming can do so in the upcoming school holidays with the High Performance Swim Clinic.
Taking place at the Atlantis Swim Centre in Narrellan, the clinic is part of the “Swim With The Stars” program and is facilitated by the NSW Technical Hub.
Adam Kable (2017 Australian Swim Team Coach) will run two high performance clinic sessions to help all squad swimmers take their swimming to the next level with leading experts in Swimming Performance.
The clinics will consist of a range of expert coaching, educational lectures and underwater video analysis.
- 13 Years and Under Clinic will be run on Saturday 7th of October from 10am to 3:30pm
- 14 Years and Over Clinic will be run on Sunday 8th October from 10am to 3:30pm
- Stephen Crowcroft – NSW Institute of Sport Physiologist, Recovery Expert
- Michael Magee – NSW Institute of Sport Athlete Career Advisor
- Matt Wilson – 2017 Australia Team Member, Australian Breaststroke Champion
- Jacob Hansford – 2016 Rio Olympian
- Brad Woodward – World Surf Lifesaving Champion
Places are limited, so to avoid disappointment register now to secure participation.
Cost: $100 per person
Email coach Adam Kable to register at Adam.Kable@swimming.org.au, or head to the Atlantis Swim Centre for a registration form. Please note, your place will be confirmed with a reply email.